In today’s hustle and bustle lifestyle, time is a precious commodity. It’s valuable and something that needs to be treasured. So, if I told you there is one time, and one place you can go to get everything you need when it comes to getting the right funding for your business, you’d listen, right?
Well, here it is.
The Business Funding Show
is coming to London on the 2nd & 3rd of February 2016 at the iconic Old Billingsgate in London. The Show is split into three exhibiting zones: Lending, Investment and Growth, and has everything under one roof for anybody looking to get the best funding for their business.
But this is the season of giving. So, if that’s not enough of an incentive, we want to give you 12 reasons why the Business Funding Show should already be earmarked on your calendar for next year.
- 1. It’s free for one extra week. So, now is really your last chance to get a free ticket
- 2. Hear it from the experts – the venue will be packed with the UK’s leading industry bodies like the NatWest, PayPal, Angels Den, UKBAA, Crowdcube, ICAEW among many others
- 3. Ever just wished you had somebody to guide you with difficult decisions? There’ll be a team of mentors at the show ready to help your specific situation
- 4. Meet VCs and boutique investment firms that are there just to invest in businesses like yours
- 5. Understand your credit score, what it means to you and what impact it will have on your ability to borrow
- 6. Meet celebrated entrepreneurs like Richard Reed, founder of Innocent Drinks, or Lord Bilimoria of Cobra at the show’s Central Funding Zone
- 7. Pitch your business idea to investors – But you need to apply ASAP to the Live Investment Challenge
- 8. Be introduced to every available funding option to you – from P2P to Angels and everything in between
- 9. Get secrets of success from those that have been there and done it
- 10. Get funding – there are lenders at the show that can have money into your account within minutes
- 11. Learn how to market yourself from the media savvy experts
- 12. Join the exclusive VIP reception with all the special guests, speakers and exhibitors – but you need a VIP ticket to do this, which are limited
So what more do you need? All this, for free? Talk about a Christmas gift. All you need to do is