Mike is a qualified Chartered Certified Accountant with many years’ experience in the leisure, pubs, catering, food and health club and wellbeing sectors.
He is pragmatic, entrepreneurial and a financial operator who has been involved in taking 3 start up business to the stock market and been involved in a number of other start-ups and SME’s. He has acted as a non-executive director in both public and private companies for in excess of 16 years.
He currently works, as a partner in Palmeira Management LLP, with business owners developing sales growth strategies as his fundamental belief is that companies run out of cash because they don’t sell enough!
Mike’s key achievements have been;
- Creation and development of Grosvenor Inns plc.
- Development of the Slug & Lettuce chain of pubs.
- Development and flotation of L.A. Fitness brand of fitness clubs.
- Creation and flotation of The Ambishus Pub Company.
- Acquisition and development of Mill House Inns plc.
- Development and growth of Oi! Bagel Ltd, a bagel sandwich bar operation.
All of the above have been subsequently sold at a profit for the shareholders.
Yelo Architects on Twitter
Quite simply the best mentor around and Yelo is proof of that. His mentoring skills are certainly making Yelo even more successful.
Andy Parsons MD