Andrew has developed a professional reputation in the business and corporate market place over the past twenty years, having gained enormous experience and success both nationally and internationally.
His past and present success in senior leadership and directorship roles has ensured that the businesses he has developed; continually increase their results and profitability through proven sales/business development methods combined with the ability to retain and grow new and existing clients through effective and powerful internal and external relationships.
Andrew is driven, proactive, innovative and ambitious and has the commercial ability and vision to turn business objectives into strategic plans/projects with full implementation and delivery whilst attaining the right results for the business.
Andrew has always lead by example whether that is leading a major sales strategy or developing directors, management and staff to achieve their optimum potential. His all-round skills have kept businesses, staff and clients fresh and its leaders ahead of the competition. He has an impeccable track record in managing and growing businesses with the ability to build a business from start up or increase results and value from an established business or corporate company.
Andrew currently is the Managing Director and shareholder of a successful London based Property Company which operates across the UK and internationally.
Andrew’s client list is impressive, having worked and developed businesses such as: Barclays Bank, Clydesdale Bank, HSBC, Allied Irish Bank, Norwich Union, AIG, Close Brothers, Baker Tilly, Picket Asset Managers, Bolton Wanderers Football Club, Knight Frank, Taylor Wimpey, Business Link and the Botswana Government.
- Under contract designed and created a national B2B company for a major UK Financial Services Company. Turnover averaged Â£5m PA.
- Increased profitability and devised successful exit strategies for over one hundred SME businesses across the UK through a network of national business consultants.
- Fundamental in raising over Â£60m in new business funding for SME’s across the UK.
- Created a unique business exit and succession process that has been effectively used by SMEâ€™s across the UK to build a business that has real business value on exit.
- Founding Director of a National Business Consultancy Company with an annual turnover of Â£12m.
- Youngest Worldwide Director for AIG managing 12 countries in Western and Eastern Europe.
“I have greatly enjoyed my time being mentored under the Rockstar Established level under the wing of Andrew Valentine. Andrew has helped me to focus my plan of action whilst also passing on to me good potential contacts and deals. Thanks also to Alma and the Rockstar team including Raheel Akrim for their kind and helpful support and also their broad base of contacts, knowledge and expertise. I am sure that the group will grow from strength to strength.”
Gellatly Developments Ltd